“Etiquette is a necessary spoke in the umbrella of business skills.”
Business Etiquette, Social/Emotional Intelligence
For 20 years, Susan fed the appetites of clients as an award-winning caterer and event designer. Seeing the need for business etiquette training, she now provides training and coaching for the development of individuals and organizations, guiding people to their goals by rebranding their personas and polishing their images. Through her workshops, Susan helps clients achieve new heights of success, career trajectories and personal magnetism in professional, academic and social settings.
- Certified by the American School of Protocol
- Member of the Association for Talent Development
- Featured on CNN and National Public Radio, and in the Boston Globe, Parenting and AARP magazines, among many others
Susan teaches individuals to hone their soft skills, such as self-presentation, leadership and workplace manners.
Special Offers for UMass Amherst Alumni
- 1 Complimentary Consultation
- 10% off all standard rates
Oh My Gauche!