The GOLD Council is recruiting new members!
The GOLD (Graduates of the Last Decade) Council is now accepting applications for new members. This volunteer group assists the Alumni Association with meeting the needs of young alumni including communication strategies, planning events, and advising on networking opportunities. Our members represent various class years, academic majors, co-curricular experiences, and career trajectories.
- Enthusiastic alumni that graduated between the years 2007-2016
- Commitment to serve a two-year term
- Ability to participate in virtual meetings at least 3 times throughout the year
- In-person attendance at the annual GOLD Council meeting
*Council members are also encouraged to be involved with other Alumni Association initiatives including their respective regional and affinity Alumni Networks, and the Alumni Advisor Network.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis
- New members will be appointed based on needs of the Council
- Applicants will be notified within two weeks of application submission
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis however, if you wish to be considered for the incoming cohort, the deadline is Friday, April 28. New cohort of members will be notified in time for Alumni Weekend, June 2-3, 2017. Complete your application today.
For more information, please contact Nicole Young '14 MA at email@example.com or 413.577.0358.