“Get Focused. Lead with your strengths. Move forward.”
Autism-spectrum Disorders, Strengths Focus
Marci’s unique background blends over 22 years of professional experience across industries and job functions. Her private coaching and consulting practice provides support for college students, recent grads and mid-career adults. The practice is complemented by Marci's wide range of professional experiences in human resources, corporate recruiting, corporate career development and career transition consulting. She also consults with hiring managers and human resource departments on techniques for managing, coaching and retaining top talent with hidden or apparent differences.
- Certified Career Coach through the International Coach Federation
- Certified Senior Professional in Human Resources certificate rating by the Human Resource Certification Institute
- Certified in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and proficient with Skill Scan and other career and interest inventories
Marci helps clients create a career blueprint focused on their strengths and past success.
Special Offers for UMass Amherst Alumni
- 1 Complimentary Consultation
- 10% off all standard rates
Marci Shaffer Coaching and Consulting